Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Very Good

This game was so awesome, but I have a suggestion to make it better, you should be able to pick up enemy weapons like the chain and the lead pipe so you could use it against them, and I enjoyed the weapons and the adrenaline concept was very ingenious.

I only wish that there would be more than one mission but I guess that would be too big of a file size to be on Newgrounds.

So I hope there will be a sequel to this, because this is a very cool game.

I mean, who cares if it has sticks in it?
This game is awesome as it is, especially the weapons that come into use like the chainsaw and the Uzis.

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

Please respond.

I'll make it clear to you that I am not afraid in any way of those threats and as a Newgrounds user, I have every right to rate it how I want, it may be for one day or it may be for several days that I'd vote on certain movies that are good or bad.

Even if you exploited someone simply because they voted bad on your movie that would basicly amount to cyber terrorism or extortion- which is highly illegal.

I really shouldn't take this seriously, as you're probably just joking and I find it very nice and respectable of you to respond to nearly all of your reviews.

As for the game, I found it very humorous and the graphics were good, so I consider this a 3 in voting quality.

Good job on the game though.

catbrush responds:

I don't feel like writing in full paragraph form so I'm just going to copy and paste each thing you say and comment on them separately, okay? 'Kay, cool.

"I understand that in your comments that you said that you would possibly "track peoples' IP addresses and exploit them" if they voted a zero everyday on this flash.

I really shouldn't take this seriously, as you're probably just joking..."

You're right, I was just joking. =D

"I find it very nice and respectable of you to respond to nearly all of your reviews."

Why thank you! I do enjoy hearing what other people think and enjoy responding to their reviews. Normally in low reviews I mock my reviewer, but because you are such an intelligent, respectable and charming reviewer, I simply must not.

I'm glad you enjoyed my game, I gotta go now. Buh-bye.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Too Easy.

The game is just too easy, I beat it with Pico by simply holding down the "s" key on my keyboard. The part about Strawberry clock being so easy to kill was funny.

Nemo's Revenge v. 3.0 Nemo's Revenge v. 3.0

Good.

But not as good. There could of been, more weapons to choose from. The game also needed more enemies. Effort was put into this, but it could've been better. I wish flash authors would actually play the games they make, to see how worthy it is, before actually submitting it.
All in all, this was a fine game. Not the best, but certainly not the worst I've seen.

Doomed Doomed

Great!

This was awsome, the weapons were good, and the doom style health was a nice touch. An amazingly well done flash. This deserves a 5.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

This game is awsome!

Here's really awsome character I made:

Head: Smooth-Peach/Flesh colored.
Hair: Friz-Red.
Mouth: Smooth-Peach/Flesh colored.
Teeth: Spikes.
Eyes: X-Black with Red Pupils.
Nose: Bump.
Ears: Hanging-Red.
Body: Mecha-Gray and Gray.
Belly: Shell-Gray.
Arms: Beefy-Peach/Flesh colored.
Hands: Evil-Peach/Flesh colored.
Legs: Mecha-Gray.
Shoes: Spiked-Red with Black strips.
Socks: White.
Tail: Pointy-Red.

You should end up with an evil satan-like creature.

P.S. I made the Body, Belly and Legs Mecha so he wouldn't look like a naked freak!

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

Wow! So Awsome!

This game should be #1 in the portal easy! This game kicks Alien Hominids ass! I finally made it past the warpitzes but I can't get past the Tundrapitzes! How long did this game take to make? This is awsome! So many enemies! So many different moves!
W00T!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!
This should be on the front page for a very long time!

The Dead Case The Dead Case

COOL GAME!!!

This game is SWEET! I've NEVER found quite a game like it! It's VERY original! If anyone wants to know how to light the candles you just have to take the candles out of your inventory and put them next to the already lit candles INSIDE the church and they WILL light! I was a bit lost myself! but I somehow figured out how to light those candles!

and the first password is: DEEPNET
all in Capital letters!

Celebémon Tournament #2 Celebémon Tournament #2

Nice game!

but I can't figure out how to enter the codes! ^_^ can anyone help me? this game has alot of humor! I'd so it's worth a try.

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

GREAT GAME!!!

I loved it, I beat it! It was fun! This game IS very well-made! To beat this game you have to piss a certain way!(make sure none of the piss goes outside the john!) The lock pick and nightvision parts look exactly as it would in a real splinter cell game! which is awsome!